The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Seattle/Tukwila/Fed.Way/Des M./Burien/Tacoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a west seattle dweller straight from montana:laser:

that there is a nice ride very nice my car is in the shop getting the overdrive problem fixed since they are doing it for free because I just bought it not even a month ago. I'm also wondering just about all my info on the car is old and worn and I'm trying to find out if it is a turbo or not it has the switch that says power or economy on it ,it is a 90 lazer
I would like to know if it has AWD or not as well I cannot tell these things by the car if anyone can help much thank you's

fish in seattle:laser:

oh yeh dawg maybe when my car is done we can meet up till then
(STAYUP DAWG)

Hows it going fish. Did you check out the 1000 already answered questions i sent you;)? great info in there.

Where about are you in seattle (PM me with that info) I have a group of DSM'ers that you could talk to. If you would like to meet up and we could take a look at your car and run some checks. Getting started is the hardest part about owning a DSM but it gets better so keep on it.

DSMtuners is full of great information. Other places you might want to check out are www.dsmtalk.com and www.roadraceengineering.com

Anytime you need help just ask (lot of great tuners on this site) but make sure you research before posting because some will jump you for it. Feel free the PM me whenever with questions and whatnot.

Good Luck

Devon
:talon:

to:willwrk4boost

west seattle I work at christielites (in tukwila) if I spelled that wrong sorry I live by west seattle community college I just moved here a month ago so I'm still kind of lost you know

my e-mail is [email protected] you can get me there as well
thank you very much FISH:laser:

Kool im at school right now (Highline Community College) but ill drop you a line later

Devon:talon:

Hey, I am over in Shoreline (north seattle). Feel free to hit me with questions.

I got lost over in shoreline once trying to come back from some where else I got lost in

thank you for the reply my e-mail addr [email protected]
feel free to drop a msg any time

FISH :laser:

Odd thing about this thread is, I opened it awhile back but then decided it was usless so i entered the letter (n). This thread was going to be intended for a locations and contacts list for the areas stated in the topic. (open to washington) So if people would like to list there info in this order (ill provide an example) I will be able to file your info. for future mailing lists and help directory.

EX (me) Name: Devon Walker
email: [email protected]
City: Sea-Tac
State: Washington
Car : 1990 Tsi AWD turbo
Available for questions regarding DSM's: Yes
Added to the events and mailing list: Yes

If you have any suggestions let me know. (Locals) I will be keeping files. This is intended to better inform local owners of events/problems/providing information etc.

Thank You

Devon:talon:

Name: Matt Sloan
City: Shoreline
Car : 1991 Tsi AWD turbo

Originally posted by WillWrk4Boost
any more ifno?

LOL

Name: Walker Dooley
AIM: WDc3RST
Email/MSN messanger: [email protected]
City: Kennewick (Tri-Cities) C³DSM!
Car : 1996 Eclipse RS w/ a Turbo
Car Domain: http://www.cardomain.com/id/wd_c3_rst
Company: www.ConceptIllusions.com
Message Board: (Down for a server swap) ClubMitsubishi.com

Anything Else?

Great Idea We should also post some local shops that we know of. We should also get all WA area people. I will pm people to come "register" on this thread if i see people from other threads who aren't on.

Name:Brett Schoenberg
aim:dthquazi
City: Sumner
Car : 1992 GSX
Added to the events and mailing list: Dont know what this is.

Fav. Shop: http://www.hermanracingservice.com/ located in Auburn.

Any one up for ideas on organizing a Local DSM BBQ/Meet this summer?

Toss up your ideas (Possible location etc)

Devon :talon:

haha i dont think the manager would like us to pop hoods in his parking lot ;)

I'll make a few calls this weekend of places i know of.

That would be no problem. Although right now im just trying to get ideas and where and how to set something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back