The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Searching for 2g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeedTalonNow

Proven Member
Dec 13, 2012
Madison, New_Hampshire
If anyone ever comes across a 2g 97-99 gsx, gst or maybe even gs with auto trans near the new hampshire/maine area can someone please message me? I have been searching, but nothing I want to jump on yet. Willing to wait for the right one. Really like magenta gray or cayenne red but will take any color if in decent condition and fair price. Thanks everyone. :D

Picking up a 99 GST on Tuesday. Cannot wait. You know what they say, you don't find the car, the car finds you. That is definitely true in this case. Thanks to an awesome DSM'er on here. I only drove the car for a couple minutes for a test drive but I'm hooked. Car is mostly stock except for a 14B, steel upper IC pipe w/1G BOV, K&N FIPK, NGK BRP7ES copper plugs and ARP head studs. Also, most maintenance has been performed.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back