The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink SD RICH AT WOT

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzjosh

Probationary Member
Jul 21, 2016
Ketchikan, Alaska
I recently switched to SD. After getting a base tune loaded and a short cruise and a WOT in 2nd gear at the end. The AFR goes pig rich. I've done a compression, cylinder leakdown test and boost leak test. After banging my head against a wall i am at a loss. Ive attached a log

What size injectors are you using? Most everything looks fairly smooth, but I'm sure your global settings as for your injectors are too rich and you need to lean that out (make the injector size in ecmlink larger) and then dial in the deadtime/injbatteryadj once again. Assuming you have your rev limit set low while you're trying to dial things in. Your trims at cruise are a bit rich as well, but I'd worry about that after getting your global dialed in for wot.

Try putting in 2200 and then richen as needed. Bump your base fuel pressure to 50 psi.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back