The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

SC's gone wild

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yungjon23

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Denville, New_Jersey
although this is a dsm forum, i figure most of you are like me and admire any type of powerful car. especially turbo'd sc's :]
the video is pretty cool and figured i'd share

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Kmddi0-ZwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OMG... the part where the white car comes out of nowhere and splits the group was siiiiiiiiiick

"Hey does that thing have a hemi?" LOL

Did they try to make it look like he stalled an automatic car orrr?

Ptretty neat. I like the part also where the Hemi thing goes on then he just drops it and the music changes. I likethat song LOL

OMG... the part where the white car comes out of nowhere and splits the group was siiiiiiiiiick

haha i thought the same thing about them splitting and the white car just romps on it...
well from reading the comments, they just wanted to make it the funny part of the film where its a fast car vs. a slow car
they also made some other ones like NSX's gone wild, etc.

Actually yes it does, and so does yours, and mine and just about every modern day engine has a Hemi. Since all a Hemi was referring to was a hemispherical combustion chamber over a wedge design that Chevy's and Ford's used at the time.

And closed course...didn't realize closed courses had everyday traffic on them.

hey my mom drives the better version of one of those :D it's got 2 more doors

are those all 300s or any 400s?

hey my mom drives the better version of one of those :D it's got 2 more doors

are those all 300s or any 400s?

kind of hard to tell but i can guarantee most of em were 300's. what does your mom drive?

kind of hard to tell but i can guarantee most of em were 300's. what does your mom drive?

a LS400, AKA: gigantic boat.... that gets zero traction on snow/ice, it's a damn nice car though, it has power headrests WTF

a LS400, AKA: gigantic boat.... that gets zero traction on snow/ice, it's a damn nice car though, it has power headrests WTF

thats funny because my mom has the same car. its beige. 180k on it but mad cleannn

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back