The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

screensavers???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Make your own it's what I did,

Take all your DSM pics or any pics you want and put them in a new folder. Go to the desktop and left click anywhere on it. The window that pops up will have a screen saver tab at the top. CLick on it and you will have a drop down box, select "My picture slide show" then go into the settings in this same window, from there you can designate wich folder you want for the slide show, select the folder we talked about earlier with your DSM pics and you're all set. You can tweak the length a pic is displayed and all that fun shiz. Have fun.

Mat

dangan said:
Make your own it's what I did,

Take all your DSM pics or any pics you want and put them in a new folder. Go to the desktop and left click anywhere on it. The window that pops up will have a screen saver tab at the top. CLick on it and you will have a drop down box, select "My picture slide show" then go into the settings in this same window, from there you can designate wich folder you want for the slide show, select the folder we talked about earlier with your DSM pics and you're all set. You can tweak the length a pic is displayed and all that fun shiz. Have fun.

Mat

Thats what i did... i went and got all the pics i wanted and under screen savers there is "my pictures" which is a slideshow... its a beautiful thing... and is "custom"

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back