The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Scottsdale Pavillions

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdabishop

Proven Member
Nov 9, 2012
mesa, Arizona
I know this is kind of last minute but is anyone going to the pavs tonight?

I go to pavs almost every saturday with my bud with a M3 bmw. It would be cool to meet another DSM owner.

Do DSM drivers have any meets? I've never been to one but want to check it out.

Well im going tonight so whoever wants to meet up we can all roll up there. And @mighty not really the only meet ive been to is claims in phoenix every Friday.

Im off work around 5ish. Anytime after 6ish im free.
Here goes my number (480)386-3900
-Red

@bonecollector I'll be out there at 8 as well. Ive never been to Pavillions.. is it thw home depot parking lot in scottsdale?
What do you drive? I'll be in my red mini truck.

@bonecollector I'll be out there at 8 as well. Ive never been to Pavillions.. is it thw home depot parking lot in scottsdale?
What do you drive? I'll be in my red mini truck.

I'll be in the car pictured in the profile (91 champagne TSI)

Its held in the parking lot on the East side of "N pavilions BLVD", West of Mc Donald's South of YC's Mongolian Grill. Can't miss it, The parking spots on the other hand can be hard to come by, They have signs that designated the sections (or at least they try to have them be) for cars, bikes, classics, corvettes, imports, ext...

Ill be there around 8 ish as well. Give time for the classics to leave so I can have a good spot to park

Hi guys i get off work at 11 and im going to head out there to see if anyone is still around. take my number 609-470-3806 . maybe we can get a dsm club or group going.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back