The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Scottsdale Pavilions meet Saturday 06-05-2010

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50/50 chance for me. I'll check with Level7 too.

I talked to Dominic and we are going for sure. We are planing on having a little cruise and a photo shoot afterward as well.

I talked to Dominic and we are going for sure. We are planing on having a little cruise and a photo shoot afterward as well.

Great! I'll make sure to wash my Aerostar. :)

Damn wish I could go. I would in a heartbeat but this alternator problem still isn't solved. My ECU finally is toast. haha. Besides I'll be on a plane to Indiana and I'll be junkyarding there quite a bit since there isn't crap here in these.

Damn wish I could go. I would in a heartbeat but this alternator problem still isn't solved. My ECU finally is toast. haha. Besides I'll be on a plane to Indiana and I'll be junkyarding there quite a bit since there isn't crap here in these.

Thats funny. The junkyards out here have more rare cars than anywhere else i have ever been.

Should be up there. I am replacing the front hubs, inner and outer tie rods and installing a baer big brake kit on the tsi. So as long as everything goes smoothly i should be up there.

Should be up there. I am replacing the front hubs, inner and outer tie rods and installing a baer big brake kit on the tsi. So as long as everything goes smoothly i should be up there.

is this on the black car or the new blue one you were shwoing us pictures of last time?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back