The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Scottsdale Pavilions Car Show Thread for 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azdave

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 25, 2003
Gilbert, Arizona
Here is a new thread for 2009 to post any activities at the Scottsdale Pavilions Car Show. Please check the most recent posts for updates throughout the year concerning club meets or informal gatherings at "the PAVS".

This show has been held every Saturday for over 14 years. People show up anywhere from early afternoon until 10 PM when they close the show. Local temperatures will affect what time of day people show up. There are no fees to enter or spectate. Parking areas are assigned for various show vehicles so check the signs in the isles. This is generally a family friendly show with well behaved crowds and local businesses that welcome the customers. A DJ usually plays tunes from the 50's to the 70's. It is heavily a domestic muscle car and classic car show but you will also see exotics, bikes, imports and some trucks.

Pavilions Car Show Map

Meet pics

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'll be heading up to the PAVs this Saturday evening (Feb. 7th) around 7 or so.

I know a few other 2G owners are planning to show up as well. We usually park in the farthest northwest row but after 6 PM they are more relaxed on where we park so we could be in any of the rows north of McDonalds as space permits.

See you there?

Is anyone aloud to just pull there cars in considering there in the right sections? Whats the regulations? Anyone going to be there tomorrow.

You are allowed to park only in certain sections before 6PM and the rows have signs to help you figure it out. After 6 they are much more casual about it but you still can't park in the old domestic 50s-60s-70s section unless your car fits the bill.

I won't be up there this weekend as I have plans but we usually go there at least once a month. I normally post here when we plan to go together.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back