The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Scottsdale Pavilions Car Show Jan 3rd 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azdave

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 25, 2003
Gilbert, Arizona
I'll be up at the PAVs along with a few co-workers this Saturday afternoon. I'll be going earlier than usual (arrive around 3?) so I can see some different cars and maybe not stay so late in the evening.

If you arrive before 6PM the imports will likely be limited to parking in the far northwest rows as usual. After 6 you can park in any of the north section or the club section. If it is crowded then park at Target temporarily and as spaces open up we can move over.

Steve97Talon and Level 7 have indicated that they will go.

As usual, I'll be rolling from the southwest corner of the MCC parking lot about 1/2 hour before we meet at the PAVs if anyone wants to roll with me from there.

I'm gonna try to make it out there too. I have yet to meet any local DSMers.

said it once ill say it again. i hate winter. wish i was with you guys down there

Today it will be 74 in Phoenix but come on down in June and see if you still want to be here with us hanging out at a car show held in a black top parking lot. :)

Ima Be At The Pav 2night Will Not Be Bringing My Car Hope To See Some Of U Guys Out There

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back