The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Scale model builders?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Man I started with building models. Been so long tho. Got so many unfinished kits. Funny thing is I dug them out a month or so ago. Just need extra time.

I've built quite a few models over the years, but I mostly did military stuff. Got 2 A-10s, an AH-64D, an F-16 and F-18 Super Hornet, a B-17 and an M270 MLRS to keep all those birds company, haha.

However, I only got one car model, and it's my absolute number 1 dream car that I've promised myself to one day find, restore and own. The Talon comes second in that, LOL. Here it is (mind you it was one of my first builds so I didn't thin the paints and other rookie mistakes):

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yes Jkitman it is the big one ( about fifteen inches long....The die cast metal yoyo`s where about $20 bucks each and the tires where donated from my remote controlled car.. To buy the tires would cost about $120 for all tires....It was meant to be a gift for a friend but he passed before I got the chance to give it to him. That R/T is pretty rad Kryndon

800 kits... damn, that must take up a TON of space. What types do you have? Maybe I can help you thin out that stash. :)
Lol. I have just about everything. Not sure what I want to get rid of but what are you interested in?

I've built quite a few models over the years, but I mostly did military stuff. Got 2 A-10s, an AH-64D, an F-16 and F-18 Super Hornet, a B-17 and an M270 MLRS to keep all those birds company, haha.

However, I only got one car model, and it's my absolute number 1 dream car that I've promised myself to one day find, restore and own. The Talon comes second in that, LOL. Here it is (mind you it was one of my first builds so I didn't thin the paints and other rookie mistakes):

Hey Kryndon,
Check out some of my friends military works
http://cmorrismodels.com you might appreciate it.
JG

I know it is old thread, but I am looking for high wing for eclipse, gsx 1999 2gb style.
1/24 or 1/25 scale.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back