The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

SBR GT series turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yhype

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2002
Thurmont, Maryland
I was wondering what everyone thought about the 38mm internal wastegate option they have for their GT ball bearing series of turbos. don't get on me for not being ready for it because i am in the process of building a new motor with a full new setup. thanks:talon:

SBR GT10 with 38mm internal wastegate here, with ported 2g o2 housing to apexi N1 dp and catback. Zero boost creep. I can hold 15psi till redline. I don't know how high I will be able to go, but Mike at SBR said he was able to hold 24psi and thought he go could even higher.

Hope this helps!

was the GT10 basically bolt directly on except for the coolant lines. how easy was it to install?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back