The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Saying hi from lincoln..

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murphy

Proven Member
Jul 4, 2013
Lincoln, Nebraska
New here and just wanted to say hello and to see if we had any dsmers in Lincoln area

Hey, Murphy!

I'm here! I've only lived here 6 months so I'm still getting familiar with the local DSM enthusiasts. We should do meet up sometime.

Sounds great right now I'm battleing my clutch LOL. So my baby is parked sooo sad.

Sounds great right now I'm battleing my clutch LOL. So my baby is parked sooo sad.

I hear ya, I got done with a head gasket change earlier this year. What area in Lincoln are you in? Maybe I can give you a hand if you need it.

I live right a cross from lincoln high on s22nd you can see my baby behind the Fence parked there all the time being that she can't move I'm still Troubleshooting not so easy with a dead Battery LOL.plus I lost my Id and no one wants to hire someone with out an id so I'm waiting to get some money saved up just to get a job to fix my car LOL it's been a bad year.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back