The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Say Something About The Person Above You

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
knows the ps3 is the best system out there

What other system gets updated to add more features for free... lets see the xbox upgraded to handle native 3D, let alone play 3D BluRay

Knows xbox will never get blueray, or 3d, or 3d pictures(last update)..And xbox isn't even that great of a quality picture either..But some people loe corey prefer xbox..

Knoes halo was supposed to get scrapped, but they decided after mw2 and black ops that they wanted the record of highest grossing game ever..Which I don't think they will hit cause halo is box only and mw3 is coming out on both systems here soon..

knows Halo was not that great of a game, and MW3 is going to be EPIC... as well as battlefield 3

should know i have a much larger sunroof to deal with, LOL

likes bananas

makes me really want a pb and b sandwich... and to make it taste even yummier since yummier is a word... is some honey...mhmmmm

should go to the store and buy some bananas

should use honey instead of jelly, much better

is fail

Is epic

hehe, the joys of posting across multiple platforms

KOP

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ one day at a time

knows that it doesn't get me any closer to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back