The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Know's I am still here but haven't frequented the thread lately as life has got in the way. Still planning on having all 3 (Red, White and Blue) DSM's going in 2023!

Is correct on "GOALS", now to "accomplish" that!

Forgets his passwords as soon as he creates them ROFL ( you are NOT the only one Bud) so knows he should just write it down.

Is a nooooobbbbbb.
Sorry bro, um well that actually was true about him.

Marty i didn't forget, Chris keeps doing shit with the site. Stuff wasn't working, even tho I followed the link

Just started Andor!!!!+÷#^*>/#:^:mrt:

Knows the rest of us are in our shops because it is 74* out today!

Knows having an injury is not fun.

But I do love to cook for friends n family and the wife. She offers to grill, but she's accident prone and needs heavy supervision 🤣 😂 🤣

Is currently having a puppy weekend sleepover

Last edited by a moderator:
Should know the wife crashed her highlander a couple days b4 Xmas. Totaled it out. Her boss knows the ceo at a local dealership, so we went with the 2020 outlander at 69k miles. We are now back to being super poor withbthe car payment and hike on insurance. Ohh ive driven it one time. We've owned it since january

Is loving coming back to tuners after putting tuners on hold after his injury.

What else was I gonna say. 😒 I am highly medicated tho today.

Ohhh I had ummmm PENILE surgery yesterday. Well say PENILE and keep this pg 🤣 😂 🤣 😂

Has a hole in his manhood. With iodine string stuff, stuffed in there

No hanky pay for at least 3 weeks and our 16th anniversary was last Saturday that was a no go. 🤣 😂 🤣 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🤣 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Is rambling while on pain meds ROFL
Dam Bud, that story isn't for the faint of "heart". Get healed up REAL SOON!!!! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back