The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Needs to just ship me ice cream, or cheese as long as its not that gross sh** from California

Is sad after taking pics for tim Zimmer of my gs sex. I really dont need to sell but I can't in good conscience let it rust into the ground.

BTW the wife doesn't know im thinking about selling. If she needs another back surgery well need the money to cover bills n what not while she recovers

Knows family and a boat comes first

She said if I get rid of dsm I can get a jon boat. And for my cripple as* thats could come in handy

Has being doing chainsaw things with his chainsaw friends, the imaginary ones

Us gonna be doing chainsaw things today.
He just got working batteries for his new play saw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't view your fabulous work Larry. Load a few pics directly on here and show off your skills buddy! :thumb:

Realized that we let LARRY in the club ROFL :thumb:

Well, Marty...I am so glad to be here... I am a Super Moderator on Club3G and a member of Diamond Star Rebels and Team Diamond...I have to use a translator to understand what they say on Rebels and Team Diamond and it can be quite hilarious...One of those fellows told me he likes my cashews.... whatever that means.
If you go to my profile and click on vehicles...go to the Volkswagen you will see some pictures I added of my work.

Knows I will now address him as SuperModerator Larry but might have to translate that!!! ROFL
We love you Larry!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back