The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ah so you know 3g cars then huh?
Nope... I just own one ... just learning the Mitsubishi platform... The people on DSM are more friendly and there's way more going on...on this site…If I had my choice of all the different models it would be a 1995 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo.....

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Nope... I just own one ... just learning the Mitsubishi platform... The people on DSM are more friendly and there's way more going on...on this site…If I had my choice of all the different models it would be a 1995 3000GT VR4 Twin Turbo.....

Hit me with a dm if you have a measuring tape. I have something I want to try.

Hit me with a dm if you have a measuring tape. I have something I want to try.
Okay I'll bite.. I do own a measuring tape... ???? Wondering what I'm in for ?????

Has dreams for a nice ride. I wouldn't mind owning one
He has a nice car but cheating in his dreams with another..

Thats a gto spider. Not a 3kgt. 3k never came with a convertible or an auto trans. Only the jdm gto did

doesn't know i own his cars less attractive, twin brother

doesn't know that profiles can not be updated if your running a linux live distro and an out of date browser, (firefox version 52 , current version is 92)
because his software is always up to date

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back