The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should know he's still a long way from me LOL Saskatchewan is where I am and we're in a severe drought in my area.

Knows Corey's getting married, don't think I knew that. LOL

Will soon know I am getting my N/T stock rebuilt as soon as I can find a good shop. This is mostly due to my inability to make a new head gasket hold. I might not be a mechanic, but I'll still tinker.

Noticed hes a supporting member and I think that's neat. Pretty on board with all mods this guy has, quicker than stock, but still retaining the factory 14b. I kinda want to put a 14b on my 2g. See that hes running 13's thats a proper street car. My buddys tuned i6 twin turbo BMW ran a 13.? out at the track and that thing is quick. I was in the 15's in my car, but that was running hot/ some other issues that have been ironing out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back