The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knows I'm right and Bud's wrong. LOL

Should know having donkey kong on my phone is just plain awesome.

Knows that does, lets hope Bud doesn't see that

Shouldnt tell me things like i can get donkey kong on my phone..

Now to see what i was wrong about.Really is that it,Justin saying im ranting about randon shit..

Just knows.

Found that at the same place he got his new muffler bearings.

Should know those wouldn't have had signal lights though.

anyone know about these bosch 2000 cc injectors threw em in i am on e85 car wont start in cold weather

Is posting in the wrong place.

might not know that in the first cars with carosine head lights that might have been true LOL

A real history buff will tell you that before the kersone headlamps..they used mixture,that created acetalyne u lit that adjusted the brightness/hotness then went on with your night..

take that for me being right

black thursday is over thank frikin god.

Is wrong again, it's called black friday.

Untill 2012 it was black friday..now the deals start 6 hours before friday even starts..

i didnt get mauled..and got everything on the list i was given..score..wait and my exes mom packed us turkey dinner for when we got home so we could have thanksgiving dinner together..epis day.

Had a good thanksgiving.

Knows I had thanksgiving over a month ago, like a normal person. :tease:

Goes gobble gobble gobble.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back