The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knows all of us are freaking cheap..Some of us more than others.Hint, it's me.

BTW I love deleting stuff on my car.IT's freaking awsome.Ohh whats this, a bracket not connected to anything, your coming off.LOL

should know DSMers are hard to come by in rural areas, and this forum keeps us sane.

should know I'm gonna be losing my AWD soon :(

Rethought delivering me the gsx:)

Read this text from my girl and her friend."it's a resturant, they have food, you know pizza, burgers, wraps"..The resturant is called chicago's best btw. I asked if they had chi town style pizza and that's what I get back.

Gas stations still sell gas right? Wait, so gas stations sell gas.So restrants have to sell food.Interesting concept there huh?

should know he can come pick up the GSX if he wants... but I'm keeping all my mods, the block, and the entire drivetrain to do an AWD swap at some point.

Could keep all the 5 speed stuff,but the rest would be coming with me.

As a matter of fact.Bring a trailer, and i'll swap him a 5 speed 1g for the gsx atraight up.

should know it won't be happening if your planning on keeping all my mods. they will be getting put on the talon. if your gonna let me keep my transmission, and clutch, you can come get it.

should explain to me how I'm receiving parts in this situation???

Should tell Bud I did. I'm putting it up for sale for a 5speed. I just get bored and not into it as much.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back