The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Say a little prayer for Crutchfield.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dTERM

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 5, 2002
Dallas_TX
Well, they already charge too much for their mid level audio products...but that wasn't enough. Oh no, not nearly enough. Now there's an insert where they sell APC (and Super Street) "Custom Car Accessories" Such cool things as exhaust tips with LED's in them...I bet that'll last a long time on a tuned car. How hot does your exhaust get? Of course, they carry Altezzas, $269 for a '95-'97 if you're interested...and who can go wrong with the,

"APC Logo foot pads

Diamond and smooth styles
Get your car floor visually in harmony with
the rest of your tricked-out ride with APC's
foot pads!
You can choose between a textured
diamond pattern or smooth chrome. These
pads come in black, blue, red, and yellow,
letting you pick the one that matches your
vehicle's interior color scheme"

Yes, they actually said tricked-out ride. Aparently if the Super Street and APC stickers don't add enough WHP for you, move to colored floor thingy's that do absolutely nothing...for the incredibly low price of just $14.99 each. But wait! There's more! For just $20 more, that's right, for the amazingly low price of just one easy payment of only $34.99 you can get one that glows either blue, or green! Add that to the $39.99 glowing exhaust tip, and you'll be wasting V8's in not time! As in never at any time...

::Rant mode off::

God, when I was like 16, I probably would have fell for that - "Get your car floor visually in harmony with the rest of your tricked-out ride" crap. Back when I had little money to spend and was so worried about how my car looked...

helloooooooo.. the blazing speeding civic's that are all like.. 10 second cars man!!! they need that stuff to make them 8 second cars! wooohoooo!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back