The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REDGSX-MISTY

Probationary Member
Apr 24, 2021
Calgary, AB_Canada
Hello! I'm new to this thread and the world of DSM.
So I bought a 1998 GSX last year with a 6 bolt swap in it, when I drove it back home it was really running rough. So I tried to fix it becuase I thought it was just maintenance problems. This winter, the car didnt start at all, I was thinking maybe it was just cold. But this spring I tried starting it and still not starting. It has air fuel and spark. So I contacted the guy who did the 6 bolt swap in our city and had it check out. He said I got ripped off by the guy i bought it from because he said there was shit ton of good stuff on the car and that guy took it all out. He said it had ECMLink V3 on it and 850 injectors.

Now I'm trying to get an ECMlink v3 and idk how to get it LOL. So do I get a 95-96 ecu? or a 1g ECU? And the options on the website, do i put on stock 450 injectors if im planning to change it on the future.

And please let me know if i'm missing anything on this.

Thank you!!

You ideally would want a 95' eprom ecu, if you cant find one, then you could use a 96'-99' turbo Dsm ecu without an eprom and the people at Dsmlink can convert it for you. You can put whatever injectors you have currently in the options menu, you have the means to change the numbers to whatever you want after you install the ecu, they want to know only for plug and play reasons.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back