The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Save me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gst_Iah

Probationary Member
Jul 13, 2020
Olyphant, Pennsylvania
Was looking under my car today and notice this stuff gunked up it’s only under passenger side if anyone knows what it could be please let me know!

Attachments

• A366A039-2C63-4872-A029-5D99D3AFD04B.jpeg
    A366A039-2C63-4872-A029-5D99D3AFD04B.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
If you dont know what that is and the picture is right in front of you then you got alot to learn.

You can see the cv boot is broken and the steering bellow is abit dodgy also, i would replace them all on both ends of the axle while your doing the job

If you dont know what that is and the picture is right in front of you then you got alot to learn.

You can see the cv boot is broken and the steering bellow is abit dodgy also, i would replace them all on both ends of the axle while your doing the job
Trust me I do LOL thanks a lot I definitely will!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back