1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Saturday July 3rd: The Beach

Posted by MJBean420, Jun 29, 2010

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. MJBean420

MJBean420 Proven Member

Joined Jul 27, 2009
    Schererville, Indiana
    The weathers looking nice for Saturday. Hopefully the rain will hold out. Anybody be interested in hanging out at the beaches here in Indiana? There's more than corn and no-front plates over here. I know we can grill in certain areas and there is plenty off parking along with some good picutre opportunities. Can make it more of an all day thing so more people have an opportunity to make the meet.

Thinking of Marquette Park/Beach. Its probably about 20 mins from the border. Off the Bohrman and I-65.
    Start at 12 noon. Go until whenever.
    Bring your own food. Not sure on grills yet. I got a teeny one.
    No Glass.
    I want to say there is a $5 parking fee, but I am not sure.
    Ideas?

2. highlandgst

highlandgst Proven Member

Joined May 11, 2009
    miller, Indiana
    shouldn't be a fee you wre thinking of parking at the beach .. there is a pavilion just around the park we can park at for free and grill at I have tow small grills

well i posted this on facebook , now we just need some more people otherwise it's a waste LOL