The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

San Diego County DSMer Intro Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiiiii, my name is kevin. I used to have a orange 95 eclipse rs, but it died on me. I now have a white 97 eclipse gs-t. :) We DSMers are a dying breed. Now a days its about hondas and toyotas, screw that, lets bring back the DSM!

Attachments

• 20170315_195723.jpg
    20170315_195723.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 134
Hello. My name's Antonio and I have a 90 Talon AWD. I use to have one similar to the one I recently have now many years ago, but things were changing so I had to get rid of it. It gave me lots of joy and satisfaction then and now that I have another its been a lot of fun modifying and tuning it. I live in La Mesa so if you see it around which is every now and then give me a thumbs up!!!
You must be logged in to view this image or video.
[/URL][/IMG]
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There are monthly car meets up in Fallbrook called CARS & COFFEE. They have a Facebook page. A wide variety of cars go and after the meet, there is usually a hr long drive in the valley/mountain roads in the surrounding areas. I try to go every month. Its always on a Sunday 8a-10am and then the drive which lasts 45-2hr pending the route which changes each month

So I'm a subie owner currently but looking into getting a dsm. I live in campo but originally from La Mesa. Does anybody recommend a specific model I should look for that's equivalent to a WRX or STI? After my 3rd motor I'm over it even though I have a full forged motor now

So I'm a subie owner currently but looking into getting a dsm. I live in campo but originally from La Mesa. Does anybody recommend a specific model I should look for that's equivalent to a WRX or STI? After my 3rd motor I'm over it even though I have a full forged motor now
Gsx, all wheel drive turbo.

Any DSM'ers wanna trade info? I just got a 97 GS-T, bought it off a member here actually. Plan on doing AWD/MT swap, T28, replacing all the old rubber/mounts/seals/rings, DSMLink and probably building the head for something Evo 3 range in power. It's hard to find stuff for these cars! We need to set up a group buy with an aftermarket brand and ask them to make OEM replacement stuff for us. With 500 buyers we could easily get them to build moulds and casts to replace OEM stuff that Mitsubishi doesn't make anymore. These cars are cool, token car of Fast and the Furious, we gotta keep em' alive.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back