The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

SAFC1 INSTALLTION helppppppp!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUPERECLIPSE757

Probationary Member
Jun 14, 2004
Yorktown, Virginia
okay guys i got my safc 1 a couple mounths ago and need to hook it up to my 95 gsx it has the eprom ecu and was wondering in the hardwiring process i gotta do? Would i be able to hardwire it the same as you would on a regular NON EPROM ECU but gsx ecu of coarse !! I have all the color coordinations to hook it up.....but im not exatlty sure of what PARTY SET of wires to hook it up with its been a while since i did it on my former (96 non epromGSX ) any help in this matter would be apprieciated!:|

It doesn't matter if you have a eprom or non eprom ecu. You hook it up the exact same way.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back