The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

sacramento aug 27

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsm92talonboost

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 15, 2009
sacramento, California
hey whats up, im from utah... ill be moving to sacramento august 27nth as long a buddie were coming down to go to a school called uti i own a 98 awd talon, and my buddie owns a 98 gsx. just wanted to know if anyone is around sacramento let me know hopefully get to know some of you around town!!!

It's funny because majority of my friends with high school diploma are making $17/hr and up. They are either chef's or class A driving for the county. Before we debate the $$$/ hr... for fresno area that is BALLERLOL

ill agree the school is pretty pricy but the knollege and certifications ill get will help me get a job allmost any dealer ship, im takin the auto/fordfact combo class ans i get to specialize in anywhere i wanna go work in the end!! an the ford fact is alot of electrical so i can run anymachine pretty much for any dealer... if i can find my self a job in the end to where they pay my tution im set.

if that is so then go for it, one of my dsm pals went to uti and is now working at ford making $19 per hour and is flat rate, but from my experience, i think you will be better off doing interns at local small shops just to get the know how and use them on your resume and that will get your foot in the door. i'm just saying that you don't need to go to an expensive school to do what you want to do.

Good luck kiddo! With the economy the way it is today make sure it's something that will be in demand 10 years from now which I'm sure auto stuff will be.

yeah for sure,, but umm is their alot of dsms in sacramento or areas that are near by sacramento?

hey whats up, im from utah... ill be moving to sacramento august 27nth as long a buddie were coming down to go to a school called uti i own a 98 awd talon, and my buddie owns a 98 gsx. just wanted to know if anyone is around sacramento let me know hopefully get to know some of you around town!!!

i was supposed to start there this past june, one week before school I withdrew because after talking to some of the students, they are still sitting without a job after 8 months, and they said it really isnt worth the 35,000$ to go there.

whats up man, i just moved to sacramento for uti in june. ive been going to uti sence june 20 but im only taking auto for now, and i like it alot, ive learned aloot. but hit me up when u move here, or ill probably just see you at school

whats up man, i just moved to sacramento for uti in june. ive been going to uti sence june 20 but im only taking auto for now, and i like it alot, ive learned aloot. but hit me up when u move here, or ill probably just see you at school

i think i may have seen your car when i was touring the school, do you a own a gsx?? a silver one?

i was supposed to start there this past june, one week before school I withdrew because after talking to some of the students, they are still sitting without a job after 8 months, and they said it really isnt worth the 35,000$ to go there.

well yeah they never said they will just get you a job, you gotta be motivated and willing to do what it takes to get that job, cant just sit on your ass and expect them to do everything for you!

i think i may have seen your car when i was touring the school, do you a own a gsx?? a silver one?

i drive a gsx but its burgandy and i just pained the stock gsx rims gunmetal

well yeah they never said they will just get you a job, you gotta be motivated and willing to do what it takes to get that job, cant just sit on your ass and expect them to do everything for you!

+1 ahah

correction, they say they help you find a job while your in school to help fund your housing and food and expenses. If 8 months goes by nothing around the surrounding area is hiring, your as good as screwed, believe me. Where UTI is located, its in the middle of Bum Fxxk nowhere.....I cannot justify 35grand on a school where i can learn the same thing working as an entry level mechanic around the actual bay area.
-Shane

i dont start till sept 12 but i moved in yesterday i think i live in the same appartments as you, natomas ridge? i seen a maroon gsx not sure if rims are black or gunmetal from when i seen it so just curious if it was you or not.

i live one street down from you!! my phone actually broke two days ago feel free to come say whats up appt number 245!!

at the arden mall, at t-shirts plus,
i saw your talon a few days ago in front of the office! GOOD looking car!!

do u know if u have school in AM or PM?

how far away is the mall i was gonna try and find it but i dont get the address's down here yet. i wanted to look for a job their. and thanks man it needs some work but its a decent car! yours looks way clean i love the color!!

Natomas ridge has some nice looking apartments . I was going to rent a one bedroom when I was going to go to UTI. Nice looking Asian girl in the office as well LOL.

Natomas ridge has some nice looking apartments . I was going to rent a one bedroom when I was going to go to UTI. Nice looking Asian girl in the office as well LOL.

yeah she has some nice set of tits and a nice ass ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back