The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

sac-dsm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeah, its going through a change/merger hopefully it will be back up soon. Working on new site as we speak. :thumb:

will post up once its ready

Norcal-dsm.com is the new domain but we are working on getting the forum up and running.

sacramento-dsm has been shut down by the nazi admin who is now into pos jeeps.

What a joke is right.

The admin was a bi*** who got his panties in a bunch over everything. He acts more emotional than any female I've ever known.

Hopefully he is gone for good this time.

WTF... Seriously? When he took that site over from the previous Admin it was more of a responsibility to keep it open.. The site should have passed along to better hands obviously.

He should have passed the site along if he was sick of it instead of selfishly shutting it down as if it was his to close..

WTF..

Last edited:
He said he was going to pass it to Thomas to deal with, even sent him all the login info.

Apparently he got sand in his giant mangina and changed his mind.

This is the 3rd or 4th time he's done this . He gets all emo like a bi***, closes the site, then a month later he comes back like nothing ever happened.

#### him and the pos jeep he rode out on. We don't need his pathetic lazy ass to keep a site going.

We have access to a sac-dsm backup from 2009. I think its vbulletin though, so it won't work with phpbb. I'm going to see what I can do with it tonight.

Email sent to Zane with a link to this thread and a copy paste of my reply.

Added to my spam filter so I cant get any email replies..

If he has something to say it can be said here..

Be warned - any PM or email from an alternate address I get will be posted here.

*edit - he turned off the forwarding to this forum.. Guess he doesn't want the sac-dsm folks to see this stuff. - The right move would have been to bring the site back up and then properly hand it off to someone else.

Damn, I didn't know there were such harsh feelings against him, but the accusations about him opening and closing the site, selfishly, to his accord is true. One day (ex. Recently) the site just shuts down, and within the following weeks it's back up; and then I have to register all over again, and abruptly continue where we ended..

Honestly, I had no idea he was taking the site down on purpose.. I thought he was just forgetting to pay the bills or something.

I didn't have any harsh feelings until now.

Email sent to Zane with a link to this thread and a copy paste of my reply.

Added to my spam filter so I cant get any email replies..

If he has something to say it can be said here..

Be warned - any PM or email from an alternate address I get will be posted here.

*edit - he turned off the forwarding to this forum.. Guess he doesn't want the sac-dsm folks to see this stuff. - The right move would have been to bring the site back up and then properly hand it off to someone else.

Exactly. And I was fully prepared to take over the domain and any and all payments to keep Sacramento-dsm alive and well. Zane even gave me the username/login info and told me to change it all to my name, as he didnt want anything to do with it anymore. I couldnt login that night for whatever reason, and that morning is when he shut it down. Then I edited the chatbot to say "pure american ####-ups" instead of "pure american #### yes" anytime someone says "Chrysler" and that twisted his panties, even though its pretty much true. He then changed the login password and shut down the site. Had i transferred it that night, Sacramento-dsm would still be there and under my ownership. I guess thats what you get for trusting someone wont mess around with your site......

this is now whats posted on the sacramento-dsm.com page:

Sorry, the board is unavailable. What has been said about myself I decided I will no longer wish to continue the site. I have spent money for the VB license, Chat License, Hosting etc. It may sound selfish but what has been said about me over the past week has been done and it has now came to my decision.

With the few active members (4) I no longer have the ambition to continue with the site. Nor is it worth maintaining a site so (4) members can bash etc everyday I believe this is what myspace.com is for.

like, i have no issues paying for the site and the continual vb licensing fees. Just cause 4 of us are on chat at work, doesnt mean theres not 20 other people using the forum for info, or using the gallery to host their dsm/car pics. Just becaue he's one of those 4 people that just use chat, he doesnt see what other people use in the forums. Now all that is gone, and thats the most frustrating part, especially knowing that in a month or two after he gets lonely, guess what, Sacramento-dsm will be magically back online.....

In any case, www.norcal-dsm.com now has a working forum and chat board. In keeping things simple with phpBB we have two forums for now, tech and off-topic. Ill add a 3rd for a sale forum later. I figure the posting is light, so not totally necessary to have a crapload of forums.

What a whiny bi***. :rolleyes:

Norcal-DSM • Index page is currently up and running. :thumb:

Come register and join the live chat. The site is a little empty right now, but we will be adding to it so bear with us....

Any information, suggestions, etc are very much welcomed.

Apparently we didn't appreciate his efforts enough... But honestly.. I think any one of us would have been willing to take over the cost of the site at any point had he said something..

Shit I would have reimbursed him his costs had he handed it over gracefully..

This is just vindictive and childish..

Didn't know the site was down but did see a couple times when there'd be trash talking on the chat to Zane about his jeep. Semmed like a cool dude when I met him buttes it isn't right to just shut down the site like that. Well I'm going to check out • Index page time now!

I wouldve paid him just to leave it open and be a contracted site admin/webmaster really. I dont have the knowledge to run shit like that (i couldnt even get phpbb installed properly).

Didn't know the site was down but did see a couple times when there'd be trash talking on the chat to Zane about his jeep. Semmed like a cool dude when I met him buttes it isn't right to just shut down the site like that. Well I'm going to check out • Index page time now!

he has specifically said in the past he created the chatbox for good ol fashioned shit-talking, and thus it doesnt get moderated (until he gets his panties twisted). From day one he set the groundwork for the sort of shenanigans that went on in the chatbox.

And the current norcal-dsm.com is much the same; to an extent. I wont moderate unless someone comes in there and starts threatening people's cars or livelihoods. i do get annoyed from time to time if an argument doesnt go my way but hey, its the innernetz, you cant win them all. I also wont arbitrarily shut down the site cause i dont agree with someone elses viewpoints; ill take a step back from the monitor, grab a soda, and instantly feel better.

I just added a projects subforum so you local guys can post your progress. Theres also a working gallery where you can use it to host pics. Savo really wanted one cause his GSX Spyder project thread was 20 something pages long from sacramento-dsm. That guy turns a screw and it gets a before/after picture and gets posted.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back