The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

S90 throttle body BISS screw

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutta

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 11, 2009
Manchester, Connecticut
All right guys. I need a boss screw for an s90 throttle body. Does anyone know what's comparative that I could get at a parts store and use. And the oem boss doesn't fit. And I can't find any ccontact info for the company? Any suggestions?

All right guys. I need a boss screw for an s90 throttle body. Does anyone know what's comparative that I could get at a parts store and use. And the oem boss doesn't fit. And I can't find any ccontact info for the company? Any suggestions?

Your best bet would be Fastenal for something off the wall like that (It will still take some machining to get it to work right). Or email S90 and see if they can help you out (best bet)... I can pull mine out and get the thread pitch if you need it.

I would contact them directly or use extremepsi, I'm sure they can open a channel and get you fixed.

yeah, I meant biss. I can't find their number. the one I did, no one answers, NO email for them. I know it has to be a generic biss for some kind of throttle body, What could it be!!? And I could use thread and pitch and size that would be great start cause thats the route it looks like im going...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back