The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

S-AFC settings?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSIAWDTalon

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2002
Greensburg, Kentucky
Can anyone help me tune this thing? Car is pretty much stock, after I installed the S-AFC and hacked the MAS it rough idles. I vent into the atmosphere, and the S-AFC is supposed to cure the stall that sometimes happens. I know basically how to use it, but any advice or tips would be appreciated. I am still kinda new at this tuning stuff.

Originally posted by TSIAWDTalon
I vent into the atmosphere, and the S-AFC is supposed to cure the stall that sometimes happens.

That feature of the AFC does not work on DSMs, it has no effect whatsoever.

I went to RRE and printed out the settings page. I have this memorized, but I still think there is something I am missing.

I think most dsm's idle a little rough. SOme just react different to a hacked mas and venting than others. If I vent mine surgeds and stalls, if not, you can barely even notice the car is running in nuetral.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back