The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

RX-7 and corvettes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by BQuicksilver

Yes, amongst the many other reasons I listed above.

Many have noticed the front is set up similar between RX-7 and C5, but the rest is quite different. They don't even look that similar side-by-side since the vette is a lot wider.

I don't think the c5 or zo6 look anything like a rx-7. But the concept drawings I saw for the C6? looked REALLy similar to a rx-8. I love the way the current one's look. I hope they don't #### it up by trying to look like a import

C6 seems to be a big issue for most vette guys right now. The spy shots look awful IMHO, but anyone who has seen it without the cammo can't shut up about how good it looks. Time will tell...likely soon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back