The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

RWD Tiburon 2007 [Merged 11-7] Genesis Hyundai

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did the Sti's only come out in a wagon? Thats all ive seen..:notgood:

Theyll sell like hotcakes if you got the money..

Yeah its only going to be offered in hatchback. But I love it. Have you seen a new wrx hatch in person yet?

It looks awesome, I wish that the orange/black combo from the auto show was stock.

No they fully own themselves, and in fact also own Kia.

Finally since 99 there is a car worth buying. Sign me up the Genesis is SWEET. I have been avoiding EVOs like the plague and the car gods have heard me. I may be selling my 1g for this baby. It is time to move on Mitus are dead and Hyundai is on the move, now the 5th largest auto retailer worldwide.:hellyeah: This is what the 3g should have been...okay maybe the 4g...the 5g for sure. Ugg I am so over Mitsu like a bad marriage, oh but for 40 large well sell you a pos EVO. Wrong! I am so pumped about this.

Later Dr Turbo

Attachments

• 600-hyundai.jpg
    600-hyundai.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 104
  • hyundai_genesis_coupe_0_430.jpg
    hyundai_genesis_coupe_0_430.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 100
Since I orginally started this thread years and years ago, I figured I would post a little bit on it...

Well I went down to the dealership to drive one, I was extremely happy this car finally came out and finally i would get a chance to drive it.

Well for one thing, its a piggy, it feels heavier than it really is, it handles pretty well but it still has a sluggish feel for it, I drove the track model with the nice lsd, and I have to say I thought it was pretty grippy, I didn't mash or drift it or anything because it had literally 35 miles on the car, and being a mechanic I can't mash on a brand new engine especially since I might of been convinced to buy it later that day!

After the test drive finished I got back into my skyline and did a head 2 head comparison on the same road I just drove the genesis on. I have to say my skyline was just more fun... yea its got coilovers and is pretty well setup for handling, its hard to compare non stock to stock... but I think with the right mods the genesis could be a very fun car.... something that I will sell my skyline to get I dunno. but its possible

:)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back