The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Running Ferrari model?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stGENracer

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 10, 2002
Lewiston, Idaho
does anyone know where I can find a web page or anything about that Model Ferrari some guy built that actually had a running 12 cylinder, and he built it all by hand?

I know some of you have seen this.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

:laugh: looks like the overflow resivoir is working. That thing is so sick.

Ooookay, then.

Let me re-calibrate my initial admiration.

FIFTEEN YEARS?

Hey, stupid. You could have BOUGHT a REAL Ferrari over that amount of time.

I've just placed him right under the guy who crushed himself with a soda machine, on the relative-intelligence ladder.

Make that two rungs.

does it matter if he COULD have bought it?? he spent that much time learning how to fabricate tiny ass pieces and actually build a ferrari, from the ground up. that is insane. I could never do that, i dont have the patience or the dedication. that man is crazy LOL...along with his thumbilina roadster

Defiant said:
Ooookay, then.

FIFTEEN YEARS?

I've just placed him right under the guy who crushed himself with a soda machine, on the relative-intelligence ladder.

Make that two rungs.

If I built something as cool as that, I would be happy with my life.

Did anyone else click on the price list? Holy shit... some of those models are upwards of $30,000 most of them are at least 8-10 grand. Impressive definately.

Nice BIG GoKart... :p

Champion Autoparts sell them too. $500 bucks(though smaller in size).
What a waste of 15 years. COuld have worked at Taco Bell for a week & bought a smaller one at Champion Auto Parts. :D

Defiant said:
Ooookay, then.

FIFTEEN YEARS?

Make that two rungs.

That is nothing to look down upon at all... Some people will end up spending as much time on internet forums (I'm sure you have a few ideas of who... *cough* *cough*) as this guy did building this incredible model. I salute the frightfully assiduous people who make incredible things like this.

He probably has obsessive compulsive disorder like I do OMG

Turbo 420a said:
That is nothing to look down upon at all... Some people will end up spending as much time on internet forums (I'm sure you have a few ideas of who... *cough* *cough*) as this guy did building this incredible model. I salute the frightfully assiduous people who make incredible things like this.

He probably has obsessive compulsive disorder like I do OMG

hmmm... smells like ownage

i can't download the video. but am i correct to assume, that this is an actual running model v12??? the motor actually runs meaning all 12 pistons go up and down. the tranny actually engages, disc brakes work and all???

ldstang50 said:
i can't download the video. but am i correct to assume, that this is an actual running model v12??? the motor actually runs meaning all 12 pistons go up and down. the tranny actually engages, disc brakes work and all???

yes everything works, gearbox, engine, brakes, steering, and everything looks exactly the same as the real thing.

Oh yeah and this guy was offered $500,000 for this model.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back