The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECMlink Running a new rebuild engine on a old tune

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CDgr97GSX

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 11, 2009
Romania, Europe
Hi guys! Took me a long time to rebuild my engine and get everything back in place but I can say I'm finally done.

Right now I need some help with ECMLink, I want to know if the tune I have right now is good enough to drive the car. I want to drive the car, if is possible, for few KM before someone will tune it for the new setup.

My old tune was done long time ago, remotely, by a user from here for a stock engine. Before I started the car I've changed the old sensors input with new ones and dial in the new FIC 1560 Hi-z injectors. I still have to do some adjustments to the new S90 throttle body but from now on I think I'll need some help, like I was saying. Thank you!

Attachments

• log.2022.07.04-01.elg
    413.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
You should be able to get it driveable by yourself. You probably changed your airflow so you will need to look at that in VE or maf whichever you are running.

When I rebuilt my motor and changed compression keeping everything else exactly the same... I was damn close on my ve table.

Changing my injectors to fic 2150s... again damn close once I dialed them in.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back