The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Run-in with the OCC guys at our DBDSM meet!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tallen

20+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2002
Ashburn, Virginia
For those of you who don't know, its Biketoberfest here in Daytona. I got to our meeting at 8:30, of course no one is there yet because they are always late, my buddy Louie called me and said he'd be there at like 8:45. So I get there and see these jackasses doing wheelies and shit on scooters. I give Louie a call and tell him to hurry so we can watch them crash or get hurt. Well one of the guys rides by me and says whats up, I looked up and it was none other than Vinny from the Orange County Choppers TV show. OMG

Talked to him for a few about cars, local bars, bikes, etc, then Louie finally showed. About then Mikey, Junior, Cody, and the rest of the gang (cept Senior and that jackass manager guy) all came from Hops (resturant) and hung for a good 10 min. Cody asked us about our cars, he actually knew a little about them. One other crew guy even remembered seeing Louies car a few days back. I had to call my g/f so she could come see Mikey...its always been her dream to meet him. So she hauls ass about the mile it takes to get there and gives him a hug. They spent another 10 min chillin with us till they left. They were all actually pretty cool. Times like this make me love this shithole known as Daytona! What a badass time! That made my month. :thumb:

man personally id be afraid to meet the SR :) hahah, but they look like pretty cool guys..

should of raced em ;) showed em a little DSM taste;)

(hed prolly smoke us w. the mods the have, or maybee not, dont know much about bikes yet LOL

They were all riding their scooters that they like to mess around on. They woulda got raped!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back