The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

RTM Racing - new (here) vendor

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ziggy@RTM

Supporting Vendor
Sep 30, 2008
For those of you that haven’t heard of RTM Racing, we are up Southern Ontario. I have run RTM Racing since 2003, and my right hand man Paul joined me in 2008. He now does 90% of the work ☺.

We started out a little differently than most vendors. I ran a tool and die shop, and decided we needed a product to manufacture when business was slow, and sell on online. I started out with stainless gearshift knobs. We then made a few dressup items for my apprentice’s MX3. When he totalled that, he bought himself a Talon, and we started making dressup items for it. This is when I first became a member of the DSM community and have been proud to be part of it ever since!

I kept hearing about all these great deals south of the border, but Canadians dislike buying in the US because of expensive cross-border shipping, exchange rates, and the uncertainty of customs duties and brokerage fees. I started buying in the US, and re-selling in Canada. I closed the tool and die shop in 2006 to concentrate on serving my fellow auto enthusiasts.

We generally don’t compete against US vendors for most common products, because we have paid to import the goods into Canada, and cross border shipping is expensive. However, we still make sales into the US because we have some uncommon/rare parts, some exclusive products we manufacture ourselves (urethane 1g AWD rear subframe bushings and brake upgrade bracket kits come to mind), and we have earned a reputation for excellent customer service.

I am in my late sixties, and now semi-retired, which means I only work 18 hours per day, LOL. I’m proud of the reputation we’ve built, the service we provide, and the community we’re a part of. I always believed “word of mouth” is the best advertising. While that might be true, I have figured out it is also the slowest. We figured by becoming a supporting vendor here maybe we’ll reach a few more people and at the same time, we can support the DSM community which has been so good to us.

If we can be of service to you, you can contact us by email or phone. Thanks!

[email protected] (905-730-0951)

[email protected] (905-930-9701)

I have used you a few times and im in the UK so certainly good if i came back after a first order LOL. Nice to see you back and also back to full swing with the company.

Pretty much the go-to for Canadian DSMers, all of us know RTM and have bought from them. I bought most of an engine rebuild kit through RTM not too long ago, and they're great for the small stuff you can't find anywhere else. I have another big list I'm going to need filled, so I'm really glad you guys returned to the business, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Have heard nothing but good things about you guys. Keep up the good work.

I've ordered numerous things from you guys and get it faster than when I order here in the states. Love getting oem stuff from you guys we can't get in the states. A+ from me, always.

I've also ordered several items from RTM here in the states and have been impressed with the speed of delivery. Thanks Ziggy and Paul as I've been able to source some harder to find items at RTM.

RTM Racing has fantastic support, and as I reassemble the Talon, I will be a customer again. Fast shipping and always have the oddball stuff I'm looking for.

RTM is amazing. I don't know how they do it, but I've gotten stuff faster from them then other vendors here in the states, which is crazy. You can always count on them for very unique products not found elsewhere.

Last edited:
Ziggy was the only one that offered a -12 turbo drain for us and he and I talked about the kit he has and I have 2 of them. I have use RTM since getting into DSM's and every comment above is true and fact. Super cool man to work with and always helpful to get the right setup for his customers.
Thanks for getting on here and helping us all out Ziggy and Paul. :thumb:
Marty

Ziggy and Paul are the best!!! Keep up the great work!
Mike ;)

RTM Racing is amazing. I ordered a rear window molding that I couldnt find anywhere else- literally absolutely nowhere. I honestly thought it was an inventory mistake and didn't expect it to arrive, but then there it was on my doorstep. It was shipped quickly, was well packaged, and arrived in perfect condition. I still cant believe it.

You guys are awesome, and I'm really excited to see that you are a vendor here now!

I've used RTM several times in the past. Absolutely a pleasure to do business with. I remember ordering my oil feed line for a holset, and requesting some oddball size orfice, and they took the time to produce that exact size for me. Much appreciated for your contribution to the DSM community!

+100
Always comes through with requests and alternatives. Been ordering from there for the past 10+ years.
Even had him machine up a bunch of odd ball parts when he still had the machine shop for a great price.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back