The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

RS8 Prototype Burns Up On Nürburgring

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ahhh, not that big of a deal... It'll buff out.

Ithink that car is way over priced for the lttle performance you get......In road andtrack they compare it to the 80,000 Porche...but the R8 sells for 110-130,000!! WTF dose anyoneslse see anything wrong here....HELLO its over a 100thousand......which puts it right in the 2007 911 twin turbo price range BUT the R8 dose not hold a candle to the preformance you get for that amount of money......another car that go for a 110k brand new is the Ford GT

the R8 can eve ncome dlose in perormance to both of these cars....now looks i think the
R8 is beautiful....but to much for little performance

Pretty soon the new skyline will be out and i bet that will be faster for around the same amount.

I just cant phantom buying that car when for thesame price i can get the twin turbo 07 911porsche that will blow the doors off that car
IMO

The way I look at Audi is something like, "nice cars" but thats absolutely it. And I have never felt any kind of urge to buy one. Soooo how does uping the price get more buyers?

Ithink that car is way over priced for the lttle performance you get......In road andtrack they compare it to the 80,000 Porche...but the R8 sells for 110-130,000!! WTF dose anyoneslse see anything wrong here....HELLO its over a 100thousand......which puts it right in the 2007 911 twin turbo price range BUT the R8 dose not hold a candle to the preformance you get for that amount of money......another car that go for a 110k brand new is the Ford GT

the R8 can eve ncome dlose in perormance to both of these cars....now looks i think the
R8 is beautiful....but to much for little performance

Pretty soon the new skyline will be out and i bet that will be faster for around the same amount.

I just cant phantom buying that car when for thesame price i can get the twin turbo 07 911porsche that will blow the doors off that car
IMO

the same reason someone might spend 80K for a GT500 when a C6 ZO6 will tear it apart for the same price............because maybe they like the GT500 better?

besides, when you have that much to spend, youre worried less about the absolute performance of the car and more about which car makes you stand out more.

That's actually an Audi R8, not RS8. I've seen 2 of them driving around here.

I got next to one of them and was checkin it out, I was just about to yell "NICE R8!" when he yelled over to me, "NICE CAR!" and sped off LOL. I think it's a hot car. I hate almost all new cars but this is one I'd go for. First production car with LED headlights, they looked amazing at night. I'd get one in silver or that light blue/silver with the Carbon Sigma air inlet panel. :cool:

I will take a used Aston Martin DB9... I still love Audi though.

So far the reviews have been good
I guess people who buy it think the style and practicality is worth the extra $$$

I have drove a few audis 96 A4, 02 A4, 01 A6, 07 A6, and a few TTs. They are really nice cars that ride nice and handle well. Only probelm I found was slight tire noise=mostly due to poor tires, and a slight detacthed ride.

RS8 is coming soon
check this tuner one out
http://www.supercars.net/cars/3787.html

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back