The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Rs Reborn

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I was at the local pick and pull and saw on here that you can fit a Toyota celica seat in without to much work, well it was pretty hard to grind those rivets out and then i welded the brackets from the eclipse seat onto the new seat, looks awesome, and those celica seats really are comfortable and grip your body well! Great swap I gotta get the passenger one done and then I’m gunna get leather rears out of a 3g because they are plug and play, ps what do you guys think is a good replacement for the carpets they are gone, I was thinking like truck bedliner or should I replace the carpet

Story time: so as many of you know this eclipse came from a tow yard I have a contract with. I’m their mechanic, and as an added bonus I have first dibs on cars that get abandon, this eclipse was a rotation pull, meaning police called them to take it away after the kid that was driving it got pulled over and it wasn’t registered. 8 months later when the lien goes through I take it home, by some stroke of luck the kid happens to see his old car on the back of a tow truck being brought to my buddy’s shop. He then stops by and gets my number and for the next couple days calls and calls and calls me trying to convince me to sell it back to him. Now legally the car is mine, for a little bit in the beginning I considered selling it back to him for a cool profit of 700$ but the more I sat with it and dug through it the more I realized how abused and mistreated the car was, and the longer I put off giving him a definite answer the more I realized that I could never with a clear conscience, give him that car back, so now the build starts!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back