The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

rpm 3grand

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1g-awd-talon

Probationary Member
Jun 27, 2012
Martinsburg, West_Virginia
Hey everyone I'm new on here I traded my honda civic for a real car. 91 AWD talon. I know nothing of turbo cars just done a few engine rebuilds on h22s and d16s. The problem Im having is I have a palm m100 does anyone have the software or know where i can get it for the data logger. Next My S-AFC sometimes doesn't even turn on. Next the biggest problem is The car will not rev above 3grand please point me in the right direction and does anyone know a good to test for a vaccum leak info about the car has a maf translator 16g turbo front mount intercooler this dumbass I got it from has galvinized fence piping for intercooler piping dumb people. please any help would be awesome

if theres a vacuum leak you should be able to hear it,but the old fashion way to test for a vacuum leak is by spraying lines with brake cleaner and listen for change in rpm idle

You can build one for less and have it now. Home depot plumbing dept. Grab a coupler that will fit your turbo and a cap to seal the end then get a valve stem and put it in the cap. Should cost you about 15

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342028954664.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342028954664.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 61
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back