The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Roseville tire shop DSMers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
Any of my DSMer locals happen to work at a tire shop in the area that can take care of some tire installations for me? I can't believe how much shops want to charge these days for removing and installing tires... crazy.

i go to UTI and one Saturday every month they have an open shop to allow us to work on our own or friends/family's cars. i can find out when the next one is and i can do it for you there if u would like. but it also depends on how soon you need it done. if you are interested ill find out when our next open shop is tomorrow and let you know if you are available then? just let me know

i go to UTI and one Saturday every month they have an open shop to allow us to work on our own or friends/family's cars. i can find out when the next one is and i can do it for you there if u would like. but it also depends on how soon you need it done. if you are interested ill find out when our next open shop is tomorrow and let you know if you are available then? just let me know
This actually might something I'm interested in for the Talon - I have a set of wheels I want to swap some tires on to but all the shops want to charge me over $100 to do it. I'd pay you for your time. When is the next available day? Where would I have to take the car?

I work at a shop in Elk Grove. I hook it up for fellow DSMers and I do alignments to.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back