The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Roof racks

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leonthefaded

Supporting VIP
Aug 3, 2011
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
If you dont like roofracks simply not posting will be enough to sound your opinion. If you dont know what roofracks are let me google that for you.

Today I saw for the first time ever a very nice and clean looking 2G with a roof rack! I dont do alot of surfing myself but I had no idea that a roof rack could be as functional as it appeared to be for this DSMer. I do some amature surfing, free diving and having somewhere to put my surfboard and my dive bouy sounds like a heck of an idea. Anyone on here have a roofrack on thier DSM?

i like them if they're used. if they are just for show, i'd rather leave them to the hon-duh guys...sub'd for pictures!

I have a Yakima for skiing that I've used on my gsx before, but mainly in my evo. Just have to change the grips which is easy. Otherwise the same bars and everything else.

No pics though, sorry.

I can see a roof rack on mine with my bouy, surfboard and speargun :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back