The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Romeoville/Bolinbrook area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i roll through Plainfield here and there to visit my best friend. keep an eye out for an asian guy in a VR4...I may ask for some tips

I'm by the bass pro shop . U ever have a check engine light? I have been drivin mine for a while but last week it triped the check engine light and I need to figure it out before I can cruise it again

That sounds good nitewolf! I'll get in touch with everyone once my 2g is back from the shop in a couple weeks :)

i'm still interested in a romeoville area hangout... my 2ga still having work done... i'm shooting for mid september to be completely done with all the paint / minor mechanical work left to be completed. I will post here again then and hopefully we can get something going.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back