The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nice, my 1995 GSX is under contruction also right now LOL. I can bring my commuter 95 GS, N/T sometime. Once April hits the GSX will be back in business though, its a shame when the previous owners do damage that is underlying. Lets get together sometime, the weather in Lincoln and surrounding areas has been prime, so its a good time to take the DSMs to the car wash and meet up.. thanks

jared

we will get something going. its looks like it is going to snow this weekend so we will have to wait a couple of weeks. the track opens the weekend of april 4th so i will be there.

nice, hey where is the track at? I am new the the area of Omaha and Lincoln but would like to go also. I heard about some coming snow and my 96 TSi AWD should cut though, gotta love that rear differential LOL. anyway hit me up and we can start making some plans to gather people up. let me know and thanks

jared

hey, im new to forums. i just got a 95 tsi fwd. 101xxx miles. kind of a project. needs some work but good to run. just replaced alternator and battery. looking to get a dsm meet going around the lincoln area?

welcome to the forum and to the dsm world... its good to see you started on the maint.... keep going by doing timing belt and water pump if you dont have paperwork saying when it was last done... we will start haveing meets here soon now that the weather is getting better... im always down to meet with some new people and help work on their cars... mine is soon to be out of the body shop...stupid drunk drivers... but it will be back on the street soon so watch out!!!!

nice, like Brutal said just keep making sure the car is running first LOL, I had that problem with custom before upkeep. drunk drivers suck man!!! anyway sounds good and once it is consistently nice we will get some stuff going, hopefully in a few weeks!

i'm assuming the drunk driver was someone else and not you?

Welcome all new people.

Now 1st i would like to say that YES it is best to keep up with all the maintenance before planning to upgrade these cars (or any for that matter).

With that out of the way... For anyone who has NOT seen the upgrade guide... there is a great page here already for you. Just stick to that and it will all be good.
Tech Guide: 2G 420A Power Upgrades - DSMtuners

hello i'm new to this thread!
just trying to learn more of whats out there.
ya i know i have a 420a dnt rub it in...LOL
i am also down for a cruise

Welcome to the thread LOL. I have a turbo 420a. There great motors.

Welcome to the thread LOL. I have a turbo 420a. There great motors.

the reason i said this is cause i have a ness acount and i posted i was new and sum ppl where jst plain dbags LOL bt i am hopefully looking to boost this summer, if i graduate (still in high school), and have a fulltime job in the morning

im here 30th n leavenworth area!
hey whats ^ i live like 5 streets down 4m u LOL wenever a cruise gets set ^ mayb we can have a couple runs b4 :thumb:

the reason i said this is cause i have a ness acount and i posted i was new and sum ppl where jst plain dbags LOL bt i am hopefully looking to boost this summer, if i graduate (still in high school), and have a fulltime job in the morning

Ya i bought mine when i was 16. Im gona be swapping the motor out here soon if you wana help. It will help you get to know the motor alot better.

im here 30th n leavenworth area!

hey whats ^ i live like 5 streets down 4m u LOL wenever a cruise gets set ^ mayb we can have a couple runs b4

I live right by dewey park, haha kinda funny how close 3 of us are.

yea that would be great :hellyeah: u shoudld pm me your number so i can hit u up and i got mines last year like 10 days after my 17th b-day....

Well my phones off tell the 16th. Pm me ## number and ill get ahold of you. And where in omaha are you from.

im sorry to hear your timing belt broke.... pull the head and check the valves... im always down to help a fellow dsmer pm me for number im free all the time i live in bellevue 25th and cornhusker

I've got a 2g turbo head for sale. It has new valve guides and valve stems and has been checked for cracks. comes with stock lifters and camshafts and cam gears. If interested please contact me.

Whats up Bitches!

Damn this thread has been dead for the longest time. I would like to have a meet but I am in North Carolina for a least the next 3 months for work.

Hey I heard that a local guy that works on DSM's applied to be a UA apprentice this year was it any one online?

Hello everyone - got myself a 1990 tsi a few weeks ago. Body is in awesome condition but needed some well-overdue maint. The 14b turbo was blown so lots of smoke out the exhaust also. I'm getting a 16g today or tomorrow purchased from the classifieds with a full rebuild. Did standard maint already - plugs, wires, fuel filter, pcv valve, etc. Still need to do timing belt so I know its been done. Otherwise car is mostly stock. I'm located in Lincoln. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back