The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mine sorta runs. Rain on Friday and Saturday is only 20%, that I can deal with. My car is a turd and doesn't shine anymore anyways. What evening works best for everyone? Sonic has their after 8pm special with 1/2 priced milkshakes. :)

Last edited:
8pm @ sonic somewhere here in Omaha area. The question is, which one do we want to meet at?

Just do the 90th between maple and fort sonic good central location too. Will anyone even show up? I'm out all the time and hardly ever see any DSM's. I'm Austin Puckett btw if you don't know who I am look me up on Facebook and follow my build should be done with the next few weeks

As usual lots of dsm's, few on the road LOL. Yeah the only problem is we need people to check the forum when we post the date. I would PM everyone and try to get the word around. I'll be back in town around the 25th.

Well I don't think this is going to work out. Why don't we create a cruise to the ICC?
at the very least have a good section of us parked in the same spot :D

We should at least do that then. I don't think I'm ever going to find the time to finish my turd though. I'll just have to show up in a plain car.

Is this region going to stay dead? Anyone out there still? I saw that the FB page for our area died as well.

Here from Central City. Been monitoring this page and its sad to see that's there is no dsms in Nebraska. I just grabbed my second DSM, a 95 GSX. Trying to gain some support here in the Midwest.

I'm always down to lend a hand and check out some fellow DSM rides if you ever needs a hand.
I appreciate the thought Alone man, thanks. I'll have to pm ya if I get in a bind installing my 98's heart and soul LOL. But right now ridiculous lift cams are leaving me with no God damn valve clearance

Anyone in the Omaha area still on here my name is Mario and I own and currently building a 95 GST and a 97 GSX I started a car club last years around ICC we have around 30 members imports and domestics I would like to start and organize a few cruise nights starting this spring if any one would like to help contact me thanks

I know I'm a little late to the party. I have a maroon 1g. Just finished my build... 7 years later. But anyways I'm normally out and about in Lincoln/Omaha.

Yeah I'm mostly out in Omaha and sometimes Lincoln as well. The weather is starting to get nice again so I'll be driving around. Shoot me a PM with your # if you want to cruise around sometime.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back