The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

rods...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexGsxCummins

Proven Member
May 31, 2014
Bremerton, Washington
Alright so incase this horse is still breathing lets beat it again. I'm getting pretty close to getting rods and at first I was set on the common eagle rod. But now I'm starting to wonder if its safe to run them up to what I hope its 600 hp so that is what I'm planning my build on. Or should I go with a I beam for this goal?

Some H beams will be up to the task depending on how aggressive you tune and rod speed, (RPM)

I like the BC line of rods, they are the closest in matched sets right out of the box.
Also if you build the 6 bolt, BC has the "swap" rods so you can run the 22mm wrist pin.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back