The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Resolved 4G63 rocker arms location specific?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktmryan53

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 4, 2005
cleveland, Ohio
i looked in the manual and it if happens to be in there let me know a page and disregard the question. so i replaced the head gasket and i know the bearing caps need to be in specif places. i also noticed there are different markings on the rocker arms. are they similair to the bearing caps in that they need to be placed on the exhuast side/intake side? is so which do where? in the manual it looks like the lifters and they are "universal" in which position you put them. car is 95' tsi. all stock internals.

Both the lifters and the rollers are universal and can go anywhere. Anytime I took mine out, I always marked weather they were intake or exhaust, but it doesn't really matter.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back