1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

RockAuto Wants To Help With Your Upcoming Car Show

Posted by RockAuto, Feb 19, 2021

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. RockAuto

RockAuto Supporting Vendor

Joined Jan 26, 2011
    Madison, Wisconsin
    RockAuto would love to work with your upcoming car show, cruise-in, swap meet, etc. by providing promotional items to use in your goody bags or registration packets. These items include our collector series magnets and our postcard-sized fliers. We will also send you a gift certificate to use as door or raffle prize. All offered to you at no cost.

Email [email protected] for more information.

Feb_21_ForumPost.jpg

my98gsx likes this.
  2. Ludachris

Ludachris Founder & Zookeeper

Joined Nov 12, 2001
    Newcastle, California
    Can people hosting events request specific magnets? Like the ones you have with the blue Eagle Talon (@95talongirl's car). :)

Street Build 10K  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD (sold)
    manual · 2G DSM

Road Race Build 8K  10  23

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    435.0 whp · 399.2 lb/ft · 1G DSM
    NeMiZiS and Salty-Seagull like this.
  3. Salty-Seagull

Salty-Seagull Supporting Member

Joined Jul 16, 2019
    Kimball, Michigan
    I still don't have that one, despite my growing collection of these magnets.. I guess I'll have to keep buying parts to see if I get lucky. There are still plenty of parts on my shopping list. LOL

Street Build 845  4

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse N/T
    fwd · automatic · 2G DSM
  4. RockAuto

RockAuto Supporting Vendor

Joined Jan 26, 2011
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Hello,
    You can certainly request specific magnets. But, unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we will have a specific magnet in stock.
    Thank You!
    RockAuto.com

Salty-Seagull likes this.
  5. DorisBay

DorisBay Probationary Member

Joined Thursday
    San Diego, California
    Thanks for this info