1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

RockAuto.com Discount Code for Parts & More - Expires May 12, 2019

Posted by RockAuto, Feb 13, 2019

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. RockAuto

RockAuto Supporting Vendor

Joined Jan 26, 2011
    Madison, Wisconsin
    5% Discount Code: 440B63D9A66B80
    Expires: May 12, 2019

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is marked as shipped to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Catalog includes vehicles from the early 1900s to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Prices on RockAuto.com are reliably low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages for further assistance!

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. Morgan Carter

Morgan Carter Probationary Member

Joined Mar 12, 2019
    Pleasant grove, Utah
    I purchased a timing kit online which was supposed to fit my Evo 8 but when it came the paper inside said it was for a Lancer single over head cam motor. It was wrongly labeled and I feel I shouldn’t be the one that should pay for a return when it was not the correct item. Nothing on the website goes with my issue and when I Email in it sends me a canned response to fill out a return. HELP PLEASE!