The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

RockAuto.com Discount Code - Expires April 2, 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockAuto

Supporting Vendor
Jan 26, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
5% Discount Code: A3C6AE96F779DF
Expires: August 11, 2022

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear About Us’ box to receive the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. All orders are placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount.

RockAuto.com is an auto parts retailer founded in 1999 by automotive engineers with two goals: Liberate information hidden behind the auto parts store counter (by listing all available parts, not just what one store stocks or one counter-person knows), and make auto parts affordable so vehicles of all ages can be kept reliable and fun to drive.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Visit RockAuto.com to order auto parts online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and have them conveniently delivered to your door. Need help finding parts or placing an order? Visit our Help pages for further assistance!

Any discounts for shipping? I used to order from Rockauto all the time, but the shipping makes it not worth it anymore, especially when parts are coming from 3 different warehouses and you get nailed for shipping from each one. I most recently needed pads and rotors for my wife's Mustang and Rockauto was the first place I went to. I was glad to find them at a great price for the better quality parts. I went to check out and shipping was crazy expensive so I ended up ordering the same parts from Amazon that offered free shipping which ended up being about $50 cheaper. Just a heads up

Can you change the Shopping Cart programming so it will save the parts you choose in a cloud cart, rather than in the history of one device? I spent over an hour picking out $1k worth of parts, carefully choosing between different manufacturers only to find that I can't access my cart on any other device than the mobile one I used to select the parts!

It makes it so it is a waste of time to shop and throw parts in your cart if you are not going to complete the order right at that time. It would be nice to have the cart remember those items so as the day or week goes on and you think of the parts you need, you can add them to a cart and access it later at home.

0F26EFDB23A8DC
I found it on the Jeep Forum. I was ordering $600 worth of SBC parts so I hunted it down yesterday. :thumb:

Sadly I don’t even use rockauto anymore. Their base prices are still extremely fair but their shipping has gotten so ridiculous that it’s honestly the same price as ordering through the parts store or god forbid ordering from Amazon with prime.

Don’t think I’ll ever be buying from rock auto again unless this changes.

Well it is cheaper than our Autozone and we have a commercial account plus the son works there.
I try to keep our Vendors in business. I have to be able to buy parts cheaper than a customer can or I have to charge more labor/hour, which I don't want to do because it is what brings me the extra business for fun stuff like DSM parts ROFL

Retailmenot usually has discount codes. Ordered Clevite rod bearings (was cheaper than eBay) and a Wix oil filter last night just to save myself from having to go to the store.

Up here at least its still cheaper than local so for us Canadians its still worthwhile -- especially on the wholesaler closeout stuff.

Sadly I don’t even use rockauto anymore. Their base prices are still extremely fair but their shipping has gotten so ridiculous that it’s honestly the same price as ordering through the parts store or god forbid ordering from Amazon with prime.

Don’t think I’ll ever be buying from rock auto again unless this changes.
Kind of surprising to hear, I continue to use it for lots of stuff, Saved a couple hundred bucks on Quick struts for my DD compared to local prices in UT even with the shipping cost included.

That is a TRUE statement!

Code: 245464799187747479
expires: November 3, 2023, 12:00 Midnight CT

Code: 245464799187747479

Thank You for Being a RockAuto Customer!
Using your discount code is easy! Enter your discount code in the 'How Did You Hear About Us?' box without any other numbers or characters for an additional 5% savings. Discounts cannot be applied to shipping, gift certificates, or to an order once it is marked as shipped.

Your code expires on November 3, 2023, 12:00 Midnight CT, so do not wait!
SHOP NOW
Share Your Code!
There is no limit on order size or number of orders - use your code on your next order, and share it with your friends and family!

RockAuto uses Customer Lobby to measure our performance. Please take a moment to complete a short survey.

ALL THE PARTS YOUR CAR WILL EVER NEED

Parts
Catalog
Help
Pages
Order Status
& Returns
Please do not reply to this automated email. Its "noreply" address is unable to receive replies.

If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, click the link below, copy and paste the link into your browser, or write to RockAuto Marketing Dept., 6418 Normandy Lane, Madison, WI 53719. Note: If you unsubscribe from our mailing list, you will not receive our newsletter, discount code emails and any other marketing messages.
http://www.rockauto.com/emaillist/e...&[email protected]

New discount code - Code: 250263199208209875
Good through December 22 2023. 5% off.

Code: 258916207231219663
Not sure on the expiration date.
I used it today, 3/22/2024
Update: Code expires April 2 2024.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back