The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

RockAuto Collector Magnets!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I had a good collection going on either side of the toolbox until RockAuto stopped shipping to half of Colorado (and other places apparently) a couple of years ago :notgood: Something about the result of the South Dakota v. Wayfair case and RockAuto can't or won't register with city sales tax.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Well I didn't want to threadjack, but here they are!

Dam .. That's a nice lookin car.

So I was playin around with a program Printmaster and came up with this for the guys who want to see there ride on a Rockauto Magnet .. Enjoy

So I was playin around with a program Printmaster and came up with this for the guys who want to see there ride on a Rockauto Magnet .. Enjoy
That's awesome man!

Mary Beth deserves it! She takes GREAT shots of DSM's at all kinds of events!
Congrats to Mary!!! :thumb::thumb:

Well guys, we officially have a DSM on a RockAuto magnet. I just got this one in the mail a couple of days ago.

I believe this is an old one. Possibly a few years ago, still good to see they do a new batch of them and ship them out

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back