The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Road America Track Weekend October 8-9 with MVP Track Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feffman

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 18, 2009
St. Louis, Missouri
October 8-9 Road America Track Event with MVP Track Time

Good Morning Fellow Track Fans:

MVP Track Time is hosting our 7th annual “Cheese Heads On Track” track weekend at Road America track October 8th – 9th. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun in seductive Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our three run group format (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Registration for October 8th – 9th at Road America is available on line with Pay Pal (use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration. You can choose the entire weekend or a single day at your choice of the links below:

Feel free to join us at Road America October 8th - 9th for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at Road America in October. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
Phone: (314)249-3770 E-mail: [email protected]

PS: Convertibles with a roll bar or pop-up style factory rollover protection are welcome.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back